Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Launching the site!

In my two years and 4 months of being a mom, I've come across many other moms - in line at the store, at a coffee shop, mostly in nursing rooms.  While I am nowhere near an expert on anything, I've found that I've been able to give some tips and suggestions that I've received from other moms and my readings.  Sometimes I don't know if it was a blessing or a curse that I got an iPhone just before Derek, my 2-year-old, was born because I spent so much time researching things!

After Kristen was born, I began to seriously consider gathering what I've learned and putting it up on a blog.  Given that I'm still quite a new mom, I won't have all the answers or even very thorough ones but if my thoughts can help one mom out there or at least get a discussion going, why not?

On that note, I welcome any comments, tips and suggestions but I will post at my discretion.  Please don't feel offended if I don't post something from you!  I most likely will, at the very least to provide perspective, but as this isn't a forum and I'm not aiming to run an "expert" blog, I will focus on the information I have already planned on posting.  I also have two kids to take care of and may have only enough of a Mommy Brain to appreciate your reply but not process how to use it!  =)

As this site/blog is still new, it's quite bare.  If you do click around, you'll find some scribbles of topics and such.  These are notes for future postings I'd like to make so I've put them up there to remind me - and to keep me accountable to actually post!  If you would like to hear from any of those topics, please comment on this post and I'll work on those first.  =)

My first official post will come up on May 14, 2013, the day of our wedding anniversary (eight years already!).  I plan to post once a week from then on so keep an eye out for something every Tuesday!  The first post will be on the Britax B-Ready, a stroller my friends can stop hearing from me about already.  Hopefully my writing it down will help in that department!

Looking forward to sharing,
~Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment