Saturday, June 22, 2013

Random thoughts

So I'm a nerd over numbers.  Yes, I've been stalking my analytics reports (yes, I use Google Analytics for my blog!!) and it's been so interesting to see what's being read and what's being tossed.

I thought my makeup post would garner a load of hits but surprisingly, the wardrobe ones have caught the most attention.  Maybe more mommies think like me? - that I have to get dressed but I don't have to wear makeup, I'd like my outfit not to reflect the fogginess of my mommy brain, and I have no clue how I'm supposed to work with this body that keeps changing sizes and shape every two months!

Another one is the Britax post but I don't know if that's because people were doing actual research on the stroller or because it came up accidentally during the "Free Ride" event.  Not as many people hung around that post.  Maybe I need to clean it up a little, since it was essentially based off an email to friends. =P

Ah well.  We'll see what happens.  If you are reading my posts though it'd be nice to hear from you.  Even just a quick email letting me know what you enjoyed would be great!  No obligation to keep reading the blog, although that'd be nice, because I can't tell anyway.  I won't bug you for more info, I promise, unless you let me know I can pester you with questions.  =)  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment