Friday, June 28, 2013

Teething, our next chapter

Never mind the solid food bit, I know teething is coming down the timeline for our little Kristen as well.  As a result from a net surfing something else altogether, I came across this mom's post for a natural teething remedy.  I'm looking forward to trying this out!

All you'll need are the following (taken directly from mommypotamus):

Ingredients
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil, or for a milder flavor 1 tablespoon olive and 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 2 drops clove bud* essential oil
For the full post, please click here.


*I was actually researching cloves stemming from someone's FaceBook post about a natural mosquito repellant.  I didn't know what cloves were and had only heard about garlic cloves.  Cloves are really neat and useful!  For the mosquito repellant, please click here.  It's not the same post but it's along the same lines and actually has 3 versions for different uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment